Early Saver Options, Don't settle for a no.

BenjiRodney

Booked Early Saver for cruise on the Carnival Victory 11/2011. Paid for most of the cruise using Cruise Dollars and also used a FCC. When the price dropped, I submitted the form and was denied because of the certificates. I submitted it again, asking for an upgrade, fully expecting to be told no again. I received an email advising me to call to discuss. I got a customer service rep who was willing to help. I got moved from my balcony on deck 6 to deck 10. So be persistent, but be nice and it may pay off.:)

I used Cruise Dollars which are different from Funship Dollars. They can only be used towards a cruise and nothing else, no onboard credit, they are not refundable. So my only other option was to ask for an upgrade. The rep I spoke to was more than willing to help she just had to figure out the rate and the way that the Cruise dollars were applied to the booking, took about 20 minutes on the phone to figure it all out.

I used Cruise Dollars which are different from Funship Dollars. They can only be used towards a cruise and nothing else, no onboard credit, they are not refundable. So my only other option was to ask for an upgrade. The rep I spoke to was more than willing to help she just had to figure out the rate and the way that the Cruise dollars were applied to the booking, took about 20 minutes on the phone to figure it all out.

Thanks for the clarification you had me worried there.

Have a great cruise and glad you got your upgrade.

Archived