upcoming Freedom Cruisers

If you are heading out on her could you please take pics of the new MDR menus. Someone posted the menus are all new but did not eat in the MDR so they had no idea what was on them.

I would also love to know if the new 3d movie theator is running and what movies they play and the puppet show.

Also if you have kids what activities are the can not miss. My kids are 7 and 9.

Thank You so much

Thanks for doing this I also would like to see recent menus and if cruise compasses have changed. If possible can you see how the boxing ring works? I heard there are private lessons but can not locate the cost or anything. If you can't find out I understand just thought I would ask.Have a great vacation!

We leave Sunday. I have a 6 and 16 year old. I will take lots of pics for you. :)

Thank you so much! I keep checking threads to see if anyone has written about their Freedom cruise after drydock and I seem to find nothing. Same with pix.

Have a great time and I look forward to your report!

Redzinf

Activities not to miss on Freedom: Ice skating (as well as the show), Flow Rider, Rock climbing, the parade and other events in the Royal Promenade, tons of kids activities which can easily be found on the Compass and on Royal's website. Have fun!

MelFL123, if either of your kids go to adventure ocean; and if u remember and have time; let me know if adventure ocean kids go to the flow rider as part of an activity. I have five grandkids sailing with me and I may rent out the flowrider; but if all of them get to go during adventure ocean, I would like to know. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Thank you so much! I keep checking threads to see if anyone has written about their Freedom cruise after drydock and I seem to find nothing. Same with pix.

Have a great time and I look forward to your report!

Redzinf

These are not my pictures! I repeat- not my pictures. But I found these online when trying to find pictures of her post-dry dock. There are not that many but it gives you an idea. A few is better than nothing!

Guten Morgen!

We leave Sunday. I have a 6 and 16 year old. I will take lots of pics for you. :)

My son is 7 I am looking forward to your pics also! Please let me know what they thought of the Dreamworks experience. My son is really looking forward to it:)

Oh and have a great trip!:D

These are not my pictures! I repeat- not my pictures. But I found these online when trying to find pictures of her post-dry dock. There are not that many but it gives you an idea. A few is better than nothing!

Guten Morgen!

Thank you for posting the link to these. This is the first time I've seen these pix. They are great!

Redzinf

I can email you the compass from the 3/27 cruise on FOS Eastern if you want.

Would be nice to get it, too. z e n g l (at) f r e e n e t . d e (without the spaces).

Thanks!

MelFL123, if either of your kids go to adventure ocean; and if u remember and have time; let me know if adventure ocean kids go to the flow rider as part of an activity. I have five grandkids sailing with me and I may rent out the flowrider; but if all of them get to go during adventure ocean, I would like to know. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Only the teens get flowrider time in the week for free. It's 1 hour for boggie boarding and 1 hour for surfing when the flowrider is closed. The staff pick the times and day

Only the teens get flowrider time in the week for free. It's 1 hour for boggie boarding and 1 hour for surfing when the flowrider is closed. The staff pick the times and day

Hey, thanks, that is good info; just what I was looking for.

I can email you the compass from the 3/27 cruise on FOS Eastern if you want.

Could you please email it to me also... we are headed out in September for our first cruise and would love to get a sneak preview!!!

EW 10 7 01 @ aol. com (no spaces)

Thanks a ton!!!!!

If you are heading out on her could you please take pics of the new MDR menus. Someone posted the menus are all new but did not eat in the MDR so they had no idea what was on them.

I would also love to know if the new 3d movie theator is running and what movies they play and the puppet show.

Also if you have kids what activities are the can not miss. My kids are 7 and 9.

Thank You so much

There are new menus? I am cruising on freedom in May and would love to see them

Archived