do we get a daily newsletter on Milly

grandma101

I have never been on a Celebrity ship before. I will be traveling on the Alaska cruise and was wondering if we will get a updated newsletter every day like I got on Carnival Pride. It was helpful to get that each day to plan our day.

Yes, each evenng, you will receive a newsletter for the next day's activities; it will be placed in your cabin by your cabin steward. You will also receive one for the first day, but I don't remember whether they were handed out as we waited to board, once we boarded or were in our cabin.

Yes, each evenng, you will receive a newsletter for the next day's activities; it will be placed in your cabin by your cabin steward. You will also receive one for the first day, but I don't remember whether they were handed out as we waited to board, once we boarded or were in our cabin.

Hi,:) they are in the cabin on the first day.

EmTee...I love the picture of your Sheltie...we just lost our 14 yr old Sheltie a month ago. My wife was so lonely after the first week and a half that she tracked down a new sheltie puppy on the internet and voila, a new member of the family. What a ton of energy and work!

Archived