Fellow Carnival Cruisers, maybe y'all can help

Hello, maybe I can get some insight from y'all on parking at the Miami port.Need to know where to park that is NOT at the port, they charge too much. I was looking at two options: Autoboutique or Total Solutions. What do y'all think? I guess I need to give a little more info, my husband and I are driving his car down there and would like to leave it somewhere "safe" as he has a pretty decked out car and I would like to come back to it in the same condition lol.

There are lots of scary parts of Miami. :eek: I have not seen either of your two options mentioned on these boards. Parking at POM is convenient, covered, and secure - I suggest you use it.

Good luck! :)

When you add in cab fare from the MIA area (where Autoboutique and Total Solutions are located) you will save a maximum of $50 if you're on a 7 night cruise. If it's a shorter cruise it could actually cost more than using POM parking.

Charlie

If he has a "pretty decked out car" that he doesn't want damaged, broken into, or otherwise defaced, maybe he shouldn't take that car to the port, or maybe shouldn't look into the "cheap" places to park it, because its usually cheap for a reason.

I'd either go for a secure, well known, well lit area with it, or take a different vehicle that won't break hearts if it gets damaged.

Smaller Target, Less Threat.

Archived