Southern Caribbean 2012?

Is Royal Caribbean still doing the S Caribbean itineraries from San Juan in summer 2012? Their website is so hard to use now, and I can't find anything on the cruise calendar or on other large travel sites.

Are they discontinuing that route or are the itineraries just not out yet?

Thanks

Thanks. What a shame, I love Puerto Rico.

It looks like I am going to have to postpone our August cruise, I was trying to reschedule it for next summer. The Southern Itineraries are much more appealing to me...:eek:

I, too, am very upset over this news, and will probably do a land vacation instead of a cruise in Summer 2012 since we have no desire to do te same old eastern/western itineraries again. (I'd like to say that we'd choose another line, but almost all of them have pulled their ships from the Caribbean in the summer.) Something NEW from the NY/NJ region during the summer 2012 would have been nice too, but alas, it's same old Explorer to the same old places.

For something new out of Cape Liberty next year, check out the Brilliance schedule.

Unfortunately, we (and millions of other families) can only cruise during the summer when such choices are not available.

Unfortunately, we (and millions of other families) can only cruise during the summer when such choices are not available.

Same here...:)

I am so ready for the days when we can cruise in April, or September and get those bargain rates.

Archived