Bed Configuration

goinsoon

Just book our first Carnival Cruise. Where do you specify what bed configuration you want? We do not want twin configuration but wish queen/king? Have been looking for an hour on Carnival's site. THanks.

I don't know where it is on the site but you can call your pvp and have them make a note of it. If anything, you can just ask your room steward once on board and it'll be done by the time you get back from dinner.

All you have to do is ask or leave a note for your room steward to make the beds into a king. They have always been awesome about it and it's always been done for us by the time we come to the room to get ready for dinner on the first night. :)

Just book our first Carnival Cruise. Where do you specify what bed configuration you want? We do not want twin configuration but wish queen/king? Have been looking for an hour on Carnival's site. THanks.

The beds will be made up as queen/king under normal circumstances...unless you tell them otherwise.

I dont think the cabin stewards know, or so they tell me. They guess. Like if there is a male and female name they put them together. Iv been cruising with a lady named Pat, and they keep putting the beds together.

You cant ask ahead of time is actually the answer, like specififying table size, neither can be requested ahead of time.

I only mention it because I dont want someone saying I told my booking agent and they knew what I wanted, and blaming them if they didnt get the beds the way they wanted. There is no place on the actual booking to ask for this.

Just tell your cabin steward or leave a note on the bed when you check in. He/she will see that it is done by the time that the bed is prepared for you to go to sleep.

Archived