Should it or Shouldnt it be???

sarahc78

A Surprise?

We had originally planned on our upcoming cruise being a surprise.

My oldest two want to pack their skinny jeans and nice school clothes for our upcoming "vacation" to Jersey.

We really are going to Bermuda and skinny jeans wont be comfortable in the sand lol. I basically have their clothing packed already (except their formal attire) and did include one pair of jeans each for them to wear in the evening or to the teen club. They are getting suspicious of why they need to bring shorts, swim trunks, flip flops, etc...

Should we just come out and tell them about the cruise?

I think you are expecting it to be warmer in Bermuda than it really will be. Certainly, the water will be chilly for swimming. EM

No way we went last year May 1st and the water was just fine for swimming ;) We are used to the cold water temps, so last year Bermuda's water temp was about 68 degrees just perfect for us!

If you tell them now they will still be surprised....Might be best to make sure they have control over exactly what they want on the trip. My daugther would probably be moody if I packed for her, I would be sure to forget something that she wanted.

A Surprise?

We had originally planned on our upcoming cruise being a surprise.

My oldest two want to pack their skinny jeans and nice school clothes for our upcoming "vacation" to Jersey.

We really are going to Bermuda and skinny jeans wont be comfortable in the sand lol. I basically have their clothing packed already (except their formal attire) and did include one pair of jeans each for them to wear in the evening or to the teen club. They are getting suspicious of why they need to bring shorts, swim trunks, flip flops, etc...

Should we just come out and tell them about the cruise?

Archived