RCI nursery toilets.

Girlofrain

We are going on Freedom of the seas with Royal Carribean in the May. They do have nursery now. Can you, please, tell me what kind of toilets they have for children? On the web-site they say they change diapers. But my 2 years old is fully potty trained. He attends 2 child cares (I work crazy hours). In one child care they have kids' size toilets, in another I brought my own potty. My DS is not tall enough to use regular size toilet and I am not comfortable for him to use a step stool without supervision.

So, if Freedom's nursery has kid's size toilets - we all good. But if not, do you think, I should bring my own potty and will they allow me to do this?

I would post this on the RCI board, the Freedom was just drydocked and it's still very recent for people to be off her, but you may find someone on the RCI board.

I would also definitely call RCI to ask about this, but keep in mind that the knowledge level at customer service may be iffy. Are you a past guest (Crown & Anchor Society member)? You may get better information from the C&A customer service line.

I doubt they will allow your own potty into the nursery area....you may want to start getting him used to using a step-stool...just in case!

It is what I am thinking as well. But then again, do they have a step stool? I will call and see what they say.

So, I called RCI (thanks for the tip milton333). I have to fill out a "special need form". They will provide me with a potty or step-stool (nursery does not have one), or I will be granted permission to bring my own. I am bringing my own anyway for the room, so just will take to the nursery, when we need it.

Archived