Full Grand Princess Dry Dock to be shown on Youtube

CruiseAdict218

Interesting. We sailed on the Grand this January and enjoyed the ship and cruise director. Nice to see him again, and fun to watch what is going on. Guess we'll have to book another cruise on the Grand Princess to evaluate the transformation! :^) (By the way, the Assistant Cruise Director, John, is an absolute hoot! Funny, and wonderful people skills!!)

My other half is currently staying on the Grand Princess while she's in dry dock. He's working on the Maasdam which is also there as well. In fact, I think there are about 4 ships in the Freeport shipyard at the moment, so it's kinda busy!!

I'm really enjoying these. I hope someone at Princess is seeing this thread and knowing how much we like that they are doing this...

Oh, I think Princess knows. As of right now there have been 85,444 views of the first video in the series.

And we appreciate it. Especially we who are on the first cruise out of drydock.

Hopefully they will be done all the work. They had already started working on things the cruise before dry dock. We'll cross our fingers for you that it will all be done before you get on board.

Hopefully they will be done all the work. They had already started working on things the cruise before dry dock. We'll cross our fingers for you that it will all be done before you get on board.

I will be doing a LIVE as usual. I think this one should be quite popular with lots of folks wanting to hear about the additions/deletions.

I will be doing a LIVE as usual. I think this one should be quite popular with lots of folks wanting to hear about the additions/deletions.

Can't wait but will be on the Crown doing the T.A. (following the Grand) so hopefully will be able to keep up with your Live ;)

Can't wait but will be on the Crown doing the T.A. (following the Grand) so hopefully will be able to keep up with your Live ;)

Or you'll read when you get home. :D Or, if I ever get to see you, we'll discuss it up close and personal. :p

Archived