Full Grand Princess Dry Dock to be shown on Youtube

CruiseAdict218

Episode 17 is up on You Tube..."Project Manager Steve Storey". He said there are 1400 contractors on board at the present time and he also said that the Grand Princess will be ready in 8 days!

Amazing transformation of the interior of the ship. Cannot wait to cruise on the Grand in the fall.

Episode 17 is up on You Tube..."Project Manager Steve Storey". He said there are 1400 contractors on board at the present time and he also said that the Grand Princess will be ready in 8 days!

Amazing transformation of the interior of the ship. Cannot wait to cruise on the Grand in the fall.

Don't give away the plot before I've had a chance to watch it!!

Don't give away the plot before I've had a chance to watch it!!

What was posted was "only part of the story, not the whole story"...lots more to come!!!

Words only paint part of the picture so "Excuse Me".

Episode #20 - just what we needed, more powerful speakers for MUTS :eek:

Agree...MUTS is not one of my favorite additions to the ships..too loud, especially during the day when I want to read, have a conversation with DH or a friend, or listen to personal music there is all that noise and I do not have a button to turn down the volume!!

Agree...MUTS is not one of my favorite additions to the ships..too loud, especially during the day when I want to read, have a conversation with DH or a friend, or listen to personal music there is all that noise and I do not have a button to turn down the volume!!

Agreed! What would be better than these loud speakers is to merely hand out high quality headphones to those who want them.

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered the videos and am about halfway through so I'm taking a break to check CC. I sent the link to the videos to my Mom who will be a first time cruiser with me on the Star Princess later this summer. I thought it would give her a good idea of how amazing cruise ships can be.

I loved the comment about the dismantled staircase going to "stairway heaven". Too funny. Martyn seems to have a good sense of humor.

Archived