Staterooms with View of the Aqua Theater

I am looking to book our first Royal cruise on Allure and just trying to sort out the staterooms. I would like a room with a view of the Aqua Theater within a reasonable price range. On the Deck Plans I see rooms listed as Boardwalk View stateroom located at the back of the ship example 7723 would this be a room that you could see the show or is there another category that I should be looking at.

Thank you

I just got off her on Sunday. We had 11727. One away from the end. 11729 is directly next to the rockwall, which seemed too weird for me to book. I would book either deck 11 or 10. Anything too high has too many obstructions and too low is a bit more noisy.

We were in 10327 (2nd from the end) this past week and it was perfect! Many aqua theater shows to see, watch the rock climbing, listen to the music, people watching, and seeing the ocean. I don't think there is a better balcony room than the Boardwalk balcony rooms! You have to like noise and activity. It isn't for those who want peace and quiet.

We were in 10327 (2nd from the end) this past week and it was perfect! Many aqua theater shows to see, watch the rock climbing, listen to the music, people watching, and seeing the ocean. I don't think there is a better balcony room than the Boardwalk balcony rooms! You have to like noise and activity. It isn't for those who want peace and quiet.

Had the same on Allure, above comments are totally right on!

Worldspan (128 cruises, #129 Radiance April 21)

I just got off her on Sunday. We had 11727. One away from the end. 11729 is directly next to the rockwall, which seemed too weird for me to book. I would book either deck 11 or 10. Anything too high has too many obstructions and too low is a bit more noisy.

Once you were in your cabin did you feel your feelings with 11729 were a non-issue? I have 11729,11727 and 11725 all booked for a Thanksgiving cruise. I would assume there is some sort of wall and/or staff area so the cabin doesn't 'butt' right up to the rock wall. Were there any obstructions on Deck 11?

We have 10725 booked! Any opions of it?:confused:

I was right below your cabin in 9723. If u look at my post above u will see a pic of our balcony. U will have the same view. you will love the views; and the cabin.

Once you were in your cabin did you feel your feelings with 11729 were a non-issue? I have 11729,11727 and 11725 all booked for a Thanksgiving cruise. I would assume there is some sort of wall and/or staff area so the cabin doesn't 'butt' right up to the rock wall. Were there any obstructions on Deck 11?

You should be fine where u are located. Deck 14 has partial obstruction in the aft cabins. U should be good to go. I was on Deck 9 and loved it. There was a little noise during the day; but night time was fine. U will see people sitting on balcony across from you; u may see people in pajamas, drinking coffee.

Edited by AF-1

We booked 10327 for the week after Thanksgiving. Were you able to watch the show from your balcony or did you find it was better to get a seat in the theater?

Hi

I booked Stateroom 10317 and I am wondering if anyone has pics of the view. I would like to see if it has a good view of the Aqua theatre or if I should try to move closer/higher. I will be sailing in October going to Western Carribbean

Hi

I booked Stateroom 10317 and I am wondering if anyone has pics of the view. I would like to see if it has a good view of the Aqua theatre or if I should try to move closer/higher. I will be sailing in October going to Western Carribbean

This is the view from the mirror cabin on the starboard side....11717

2203479260104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on boardwalk view cabins on deck 8? In particular 8329 (pcl_cruiser - you've stayed in this one I believe?).

Is it too close to the boardwalk? Is the ocean view out the back obstructed by the aqua theatre structure?

pcl_cruiser - was going to send you a private message about this cabin if I could, but couldn't figure out how!!!! Do you have an email I could write to you through?

Thanks

Edited by I'm An Aussie Gal

I was right below your cabin in 9723. If u look at my post above u will see a pic of our balcony. U will have the same view. you will love the views; and the cabin.

AF-1,

I just booked this cabin. Could you tell me the location of the bed? Closet or balcony? I am handicapped but did not want a hc cabin. My scooter will fit if the bed is by the balcony. Ohterwise, I have to switch it.

Thanks so much for your help.:D

• 2 years later...
This is the view from the mirror cabin on the starboard side....11717

we have room 11715 & 11717 on Oasis in March- was excited to see you had posted a picture- not sure why I couldn't see it- just get that split image icon- any suggestions- would love to see the view.

• 2 months later...
Hi

We have that cabin on the Oasis in Jan.