There's nothing like planning for an upcoming cruise!!

Too bad it's only for 7 days....and I normally get into cruise mode on day 3...not good. lol. :D Then you come home to a dreary empty house...and reality hits you like a ton of bricks!

I remember those "Day 3 Blues" (it's already half over!)

That is why we go early and get decompressed for at least a day and if we are blessed TWO days so that the very first day on ship, we are already in cruise mode!

Enjoy your preps....I am doing that and still have 284 days to wait!:)

Too bad it's only for 7 days....and I normally get into cruise mode on day 3...not good. lol. :D Then you come home to a dreary empty house...and reality hits you like a ton of bricks!

Usually a fix for me is having booked another cruise while onboard or at least a Next Cruise Certificate..Let the "NEW" countdown clock begin....:D

Usually a fix for me is having booked another cruise while onboard or at least a Next Cruise Certificate..Let the "NEW" countdown clock begin....:D

LOL! I understand completely. I booked a Next Cruise for Oct 2011 while on the MOS. Come February, I realized I couldn't wait until October.:D

The first day back at home is the worst...

No buffet? (empty frig cleaned out before leaving)

What? No one put a towel animal on my pillow, not even a mint??

There's no way I have this much laundry from a one week cruise.

The post office must have been doing overtime. Do I really get this much junkmail?

Ahhh, real television... Ugghhh, a cruise commercial!!

Time to start planning for the next cruise :D

It really is exciting planning a cruise. Especially if you are traveling with people that haven't done one before. The look in their eyes when they first see the ship when you get in line to board her and then when they actually step on board for the first time and you start exploring the ship with them. They are full of questions and remarks. That is priceless to me. Don't you just love cruising!!!!!!

Archived