A Hop, NO Skip and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream

jenseib

OP.. I am a 23 year old Orlando native who does not like Disney, has no desire to visit Disney, etc. I'm traveling alone with no kids. (Shhh, don't tell or they'll kick me out of Florida!) but your review makes me want to take a Disney Cruise soooooo bad.

OP.. I am a 23 year old Orlando native who does not like Disney, has no desire to visit Disney, etc. I'm traveling alone with no kids. (Shhh, don't tell or they'll kick me out of Florida!) but your review makes me want to take a Disney Cruise soooooo bad.

Thanks. Thats quite a compliment! :D It is a really fun cruise...and if you chose you can just keep away from the characters. The food is good and there are adult areas as well. I didn't make it to the clubs at night, but they looked really cool.

tianameet12.jpg

Claire seemed to be having a good time with them. They did a lot of talking, but I have no clue what the conversation was about.

Next stop was a quick potty break and then we checked in for our BBB appointment. I let them know that we had our own dress and would need to get changed as well. The appointment was for 5:55. We checked in a little early.

I debated on actually doing this. Claire LOVED it when we did it in 2009. But we had limited time in the parks this trip and I wasn’t sure I wanted to try and fit this in as well. Claire talked about it all the time though as the trip approached. She was convinced we would be doing it. So a few weeks before we left I made the call. I figured a later appointment would work for us. At the time, I was going with the assumption that we wouldn’t be eating till 9:30 at CRT, so I tried for the latest possible appointment. 5:55 was the latest they could get us, and it actually worked out great.

I never wrote about it in my PTR, I decided I would let it be a surprise for my TR. I also never told Claire that it was actually booked. I told her we “might” try to do it. So when she got the note in that morning about her appointment, she was very excited.

While we waited I tried to take pictures of the current dresses. I got a few and then it became more crowded and I gave up.

bbbcinderelladress.jpg

bbbaurora.jpg

bbbtinkdress.jpg

bbbpurses.jpg

Claire spotted the crowns and wands. She “had” to have one of each. I let her know it would come out of her spending money and she was fine with that. We told them at the desk and they handed them to us.

A few more before getting called back.

bbbcurtains.jpg

hereyee.jpg

Soon we were called back to the dressing room to change.

bbbchanginroom.jpg

Warning…. There will be a LOT of BBB pictures……

Claire got changed and soon we heard someone ask if we were ready yet. We were almost done, and she said she would be waiting outside the curtain for us.

We put on Claire’s finishing touches and were led out to her chair. I just love Claire’s dress. We got it from another Diser and I fell in love with it when I read her TR. She was selling it as it no longer fit, and I was happy to buy it.

onthewaytothechair.jpg

Claire picked the Diva style again. But this time I was relieved that she picked blonde hair instead of pink!

bbbhair.jpg

I believe they were picking out face jewels here.

bbbfacejewels.jpg

At some point and time the Photopass photographer came over and asked for my card. I told her that I had set it on the work station of the FGIT. She acted surprised, and I asked if that was wrong to do. She said no that was exactly where it should go, but she never had anyone do that before. She wondered if I had been there before, and I said yes. And she thought it was funny. I told her (and the guy too) to take lots of pictures because I had pre-bought the CD and I think they did a fair amount.

Photo2134FourBySix.jpg

Photo2132FourBySix.jpg

I read through your review a while ago, and just realized there were more pictures and more reviews! :) Thanks for the detail and for sharing all of your great photos! We are taking our son on the Disney Dream in November - he will be just shy of two years old. After seeing your WDW pictures I can't wait to take him there when he is older.

Thanks also for posting the link to the Mickey TShirts! I'll be ordering a matching set for our cruise too! :)

I read through your review a while ago, and just realized there were more pictures and more reviews! :) Thanks for the detail and for sharing all of your great photos! We are taking our son on the Disney Dream in November - he will be just shy of two years old. After seeing your WDW pictures I can't wait to take him there when he is older.

Thanks also for posting the link to the Mickey TShirts! I'll be ordering a matching set for our cruise too! :)

Thanks for still following along. It is taking me forever to get trhough everything. But I do want to include details, ..and have a life as well. :D

You will have so much fun. I am hoping to convince DH to go next spring again, and my parents want to go as well.

Photo2225FourBySix.jpg

If you read my last TR, you will know I am NOT a fan of the cotton candy puff ball on top of the head. In the brochure they show it more spiky, which I like much better, but none of the FGIT will do it that way. So even though my DD is now a beautiful princess I cringe at the puff ball on top.

bbb21.jpg

bbb22.jpg

Time for the royal crown!

Photo2227FourBySix.jpg

Photo2230FourBySix.jpg

Photo2243FourBySix.jpg

Photo2246FourBySix.jpg

bbb31.jpg

Time for the Big reveal!

bbb32.jpg

For those who are not familiar with BBB, They never let the child see themselves in the mirror the whole time. So until she turns Claire to face the mirror she really doesn’t know what she looks like. I always love the look on her face when she sees it for the first time. Photopass can usually capture it pretty well too.

Photo2249FourBySix.jpg

Archived