EOS cabin - 8320 center hump or 7388 corner aft

My dad and I are currently booked into EOS 8320, a very nice center hump cabin for a fall Bermuda cruise.

But I just noticed that 7388, the famous corner aft, is also available. It's a 3-people cabin but my DH can come with us if necessary.

So what is your opinion? 8320 or 7388? I can't seem to decide! :p

Thanks in advance!

My dad and I are currently booked into EOS 8320, a very nice center hump cabin for a fall Bermuda cruise.

But I just noticed that 7388, the famous corner aft, is also available. It's a 3-people cabin but my DH can come with us if necessary.

So what is your opinion? 8320 or 7388? I can't seem to decide! :p

Thanks in advance!

Definitely do 8320:)~ Great location and good views from the Balcony. It doesn't much matter if your aft balcony is a little bigger. Room size is the same.

Enjoy whatever you choose.

Safe sails.

We have been on center hump and corner aft and would take the corner aft. For us, we spend a lot of time on the balcony and love the solitude since we deal with people all the time. It is HUGE and very enjoyable.

We also like the convenience of the hump. If you don't spend a bunch of time on the balcony, go for the hump.

Tim

We have had both a center hump (9320, I think) and 7688 (opposite corner) on Voyager (same class of ship). As others have said, it depends on what you plan to do while on the ship.

If you love time on a huge, covered balcony and don't mind a long walk back to your cabin, then 7388 is for you. The balcony will accommodate several people, chairs, and a table. You should know that the view from that cabin is slightly obstructed due to the superstructure of the aft hull (you can't look straight down to the water, except from the round port hole in the side). The cabin itself is not as light, since the balcony is very large and covered (nice in the case of rain).

If you are not going to be in your cabin much and don't really care about the size of your balcony, then a center hump is VERY convenient to almost everything on the ship. The view from the balcony is great, although the balcony itself is just big enough for two chairs and a small cocktail table.

We have had both a center hump (9320, I think) and 7688 (opposite corner) on Voyager (same class of ship). As others have said, it depends on what you plan to do while on the ship.

If you love time on a huge, covered balcony and don't mind a long walk back to your cabin, then 7388 is for you. The balcony will accommodate several people, chairs, and a table. You should know that the view from that cabin is slightly obstructed due to the superstructure of the aft hull (you can't look straight down to the water, except from the round port hole in the side). The cabin itself is not as light, since the balcony is very large and covered (nice in the case of rain).

If you are not going to be in your cabin much and don't really care about the size of your balcony, then a center hump is VERY convenient to almost everything on the ship. The view from the balcony is great, although the balcony itself is just big enough for two chairs and a small cocktail table.

Yes, what this post says. LOL

Tim

You can book 7388 with only 2 people. It can accommodate a 3rd person but you don't have to have 3 people.

Gina

Archived