Electric Sockets on Solstice

Maz_1

Just a quick question. Can anyone please tell me if the Sockets on the Solstice are European or American. Don't want to take the wrong adapters with us. Thank you. Also there does not seem to be many people registered on the roll call for our cruise. Looks like we might have the ship to ourselves :)

Just a quick question. Can anyone please tell me if the Sockets on the Solstice are European or American. Don't want to take the wrong adapters with us. Thank you. Also there does not seem to be many people registered on the roll call for our cruise. Looks like we might have the ship to ourselves :)

This will be our first Solstice cruise June 7-19, but when I asked this question earlier, I was told that in the main room area, there are BOTH, American and Europe plugs! But if you have got different "stuff" and "items" as I do, it might be good to bring a shorter extension cord with a multiple head plug head so that you can use it for different items. I'll have my laptop, camera chargers, iPod, CPAP machine, etc. There are also plugs for both in the bathroom. In general, don't expect enough plugs in the right places for all of your needs if you are like me.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 37,875 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Both sorts of plug in all cabins so take both adaptors so you can plug everything in;)

There are also plugs for both in the bathroom.

I don't know about S class ships, but on all other Celebrity ships there are no useful outlets in the bathroom (unless you consider an electric shaver outlet to be useful). I suspect the situation will be the same on the S class, so plan accordingly.

Archived