Do P&O cruises help membership Princess

Can someone please confirm for me if you have been on P&O cruises, that these can be added to your first Princess cruise to help you climb the ladder, just needing some clarification, did read somewhere that you can do this, but can't rememer where? many thanks for any assistance?

That's correct, however you must cruise with Princess once to get the previous P&O cruises recognised. So no matter how many cruises you have done with P&O the first time you cruise with Princess you will receive a "Blue" card, then once you provide them with details of your previous P&O cruises they will add them to your cruise history, so if you have done 4 P&O the next time you cruise with Princess you will be "Platinum" status.

We sailed with P&O last year so when I booked with Princess this year for a 46 night cruise I emailed to ask them if they counted the time with P&O - they will but after the first cruise with Princess - so next year we will be up there with cheaper internet.

Can someone please confirm for me if you have been on P&O cruises, that these can be added to your first Princess cruise to help you climb the ladder, just needing some clarification, did read somewhere that you can do this, but can't rememer where? many thanks for any assistance?

I got credit for a P&O cruise which I did in 1967 as well as 2 cruises done on the Fairstar (Sitmar Cruises).

Thank you for your responses we have done 8 cruises with P&O, approx. 100 days so not sure what kind of membership we would get.

On your second Princess cruise you will be platinum. Do another 50 days and you will be elite. Elite is after 150 days or 15 cruises. Platinum is after 50 days or 5 cruises.

On your second Princess cruise you will be platinum. Do another 50 days and you will be elite. Elite is after 150 days or 15 cruises. Platinum is after 50 days or 5 cruises.

Thank you everyone for your information this site is so great when you want to find out things:D

Archived