Royal Carib Explorer of the Seas or Carnival Glory?

CRLAUMAN

I have been on both. I was on Explorer in May 2006 (so it's been awhile) and Glory last March. I prefer the Explorer because I think the ship on a whole is just more impressive. RC decor tends to be a little more refined and classy IMHO. I am not a fan of the layouts of Carnival ships, I think they are a little more difficult to navigate. Explorer has the rock climbing wall, flowrider and ice skating rink; Glory has the waterslide. However, if rooms are the most important to you, Carnival does tend to have larger cabins. I think the cabin decor on both ships is comparable. And in my experience, food and service are comparable on both ships as well.

I have been on both. I was on Explorer in May 2006 (so it's been awhile) and Glory last March. I prefer the Explorer because I think the ship on a whole is just more impressive. RC decor tends to be a little more refined and classy IMHO. I am not a fan of the layouts of Carnival ships, I think they are a little more difficult to navigate. Explorer has the rock climbing wall, flowrider and ice skating rink; Glory has the waterslide. However, if rooms are the most important to you, Carnival does tend to have larger cabins. I think the cabin decor on both ships is comparable. And in my experience, food and service are comparable on both ships as well.

There is no flowrider on the Explorer...

Archived