Online check-in - Cannot print SetSail pass

Maybe a silly question.

I just checked in online for our 17 July cruise on Allure.

I thought I could print the SetSail pass immediately after I checked in online. But I can't.

The online check-in status looks like this:

SetSail1.jpg

When I click for more information I get this message:

SetSail2.jpg

Is this normal? All steps seems to be completed. Shouldn't I be able to get our SetSail pass now or do I have to wait until my edocs are available?

Maybe a silly question.

I just checked in online for our 17 July cruise on Allure.

I thought I could print the SetSail pass immediately after I checked in online. But I can't.

The online check-in status looks like this:

SetSail1.jpg

When I click for more information I get this message:

SetSail2.jpg

Is this normal? All steps seems to be completed. Shouldn't I be able to get our SetSail pass now or do I have to wait until my edocs are available?

I was not able to print mine until I made final payment of the cruise. If you have already made your final payment I would call Royal if you made your booking with them @ 1 800 526 9723 or if you booked with a TA contact them.

Hope this helps!

I was not able to print mine until I made final payment of the cruise. If you have already made your final payment I would call Royal if you made your booking with them @ 1 800 526 9723 or if you booked with a TA contact them.

Hope this helps!

Of course it helps. I have not made our final payment yet.

Pretty obvious they won't let me print the "tickets" before I've payed for the cruise. :p

Hope this thread will help others as well. :)

Thanks!

sounds like you might be to far out from your cruise date. wait until about 45 days.

You can print it as far ahead as you want as long as you have paid and full and completed all the info. But not paying in full is definitely a deal breaker :p

• 4 years later...

I was notified that our Set Sail pass was ready to print but because we are to far out, the Print sign is showing up so probably mid july it should. I was also told due to changes we can't go back in and edit our expense acct, but I can do that at the pier or Guest Relations.

Red Devil, yes they did some changing, one is you can't go back in and edit which I don't like. In the past once final payment was made you could print it out, now you need to be within 90 days to fill out then print once final payment is made. I am not worried about updating the on board acct, that is easy to do at checkin.

Red Devil, yes they did some changing, one is you can't go back in and edit which I don't like. In the past once final payment was made you could print it out, now you need to be within 90 days to fill out then print once final payment is made. I am not worried about updating the on board acct, that is easy to do at checkin.

Thanks.

I guess I will update at checkin.

I had done our online checkin before they made the change so it has shown complete for several months now. Our daughter who wishes to add her credit card will need to do that also at check in as accoding to the agent I spoke with yesterday, she said I can't even go back and edit, and that is how I found out. Once DH changed credit cards after we left port, at guest relations so real easy to do.

I had forgotten mine. You don't need it. We were sent to an RCI representative, at the port, bypassed the wait line:rolleyes:, and they looked up our reservations. Saved about a 20 minute wait. So no worries. They know who you are by name.

I wonder if they've ever had someone show up at the pier with a Set Sail pass for a cruise the never paid for in full? [emoji15]

It's possible. I've been able to print our SetSail pass before final payment on several cruises where we have been part of a group booking.

Edited by clarea

It's possible. I've been able to print our SetSail pass before final payment on several cruises where we have been part of a group booking.

I always printed it early as a surprise to the wife but we haven't booked under the new 90 day rule yet. Kind of takes the fun out of it a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gregg I wish we had surprised our daughter when we booked the NZ cruise for 2014 since we had told her if we ever got to go we would treat, however she needed to know in advance to close off her dates and tell her agent as she travels the states with her Australian Animals to the State fairs. That would have been a great Christmas present to her.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

• 2 years later...

Hope this helps!

I sail on Saturday 21st and still can't register - bit of a bum system!