Zip Lining -- which port???

LadyBerard

I am very interested in doing zip lining. Which port do I want to go to? In Princess's Panama Canal brochure, I see that there are two ports of call in Costa Rica.....Puntarenas and Limon. Which is closest to doing this excursion????

We arranged a ziplining tour with the Original Canopy Tour. They (driver and tour guide) picked us up on the pier and we had a Great time. After zipping they took us for lunch (included in the price) and I had some of the best fish I've ever eaten (also offered chicken), along with a salad, rice and fresh mango juice. I would highly recommend this group!!! They also stopped at a little market where we bought Brit coffee, large bag $5!!!

We arranged a ziplining tour with the Original Canopy Tour. They (driver and tour guide) picked us up on the pier and we had a Great time. After zipping they took us for lunch (included in the price) and I had some of the best fish I've ever eaten (also offered chicken), along with a salad, rice and fresh mango juice. I would highly recommend this group!!! They also stopped at a little market where we bought Brit coffee, large bag $5!!!

How did you arrange the ziplining with the Original Canopy Tour? I called yesterday and had a hard time with my Spanish and his English?

I understand what you're talking about!!LOL For best results you need to email http://www.info@canopytour.com. It takes a few days for a response but after I sent info to them everything went smoothly. I sent cc info to them but when we arrived at Mahogany Park they didn't have a copy of my cc, I just so happened to have it with me...they said they could call their main office and get it or we could have just paid cash. Really nice people and it is VERY safe. You are always securely attached to something!! LOL When you email them tell them what date,how many and what ship. We got alittle confused about where they would meet us. They told me at the pier and the guide would have our name on a board and would be there at 9:00, well we docked early and we were told by someone on the dock that they might not be able to come out on the pier where the tour buses were loaded and we would probably need to walk to the end of the pier to meet them!! Big mistake!! We were bombarded with tour guides!!!!Telling us they wouldn't show up and so forth. So, I left Dh at that end of the pier and walked back to the ship.........at 9:00 they drove right up to the ship and picked me up and then we picked DH up at the end of the pier where he was so tried of telling vendors NO!! LOL On your way to the ziplining your guide will give you alot of interesting history about Costa Rica ( make sure you say you want an English speaking guide(if that's what your comfortable with in your email). If you want to stop at local market on the way back, just tell them what you are looking for and they'll take you to best bargain.

Archived