excursion help- "inquire onboard"

Hi all! Started to plan my excursions for our May cruise and the beach escape at an all inclusive resort on St Marteen is not letting me 'reserve now'. It tells me to 'inquire onboard'. So I am wondering if its full or maybe it is discontinued. For the other excursions in different ports, I have been able to reserve now. Has any one had this experience?

Thanks!

It could be sold out online....it may be avail. on the ship...they do hold back some spots for onboard booking....however, beaches on St. Marteen are quite easy to do without an excursion, and you can go at your own speed! Come at go on YOUR schedule! Check out beaches on that island on google, or hit the local library and get a guidebook!

It could be sold out online....it may be avail. on the ship...they do hold back some spots for onboard booking....however, beaches on St. Marteen are quite easy to do without an excursion, and you can go at your own speed! Come at go on YOUR schedule! Check out beaches on that island on google, or hit the local library and get a guidebook!

The Dawn Beach Resort looked good in the pics I found online. In December, we went to the beach that was near the shopping in town (used water taxi to get to) and did not like it at all. It was so overcrowded due to its proximity to cruiseships and not the cleanest. I want quite relaxation with fruity frozen drinks, which are included in price. I did Little Divi a few years back, so I thought I'd try something different this time around. But with it not being able to be booked online. maybe I won't.

Archived