Navigator of the Seas best deck for balcony cabin

We are booked on Navigator for March, 2012 and was wondering if some decks have bigger balconies than others?

When we were on the Jewel, we had a standard balcony but it was slightly larger (from the door to the railing) due to the deck we were on. Was wondering if the Navigator is built the same way and could we get extra balcony space by being on a certain deck. We're currently booked on deck7.

Thanks

We are booked on Navigator for March, 2012 and was wondering if some decks have bigger balconies than others?

When we were on the Jewel, we had a standard balcony but it was slightly larger (from the door to the railing) due to the deck we were on. Was wondering if the Navigator is built the same way and could we get extra balcony space by being on a certain deck. We're currently booked on deck7.

Thanks

The aft balconies are bigger. On Navigator, we had a corner aft on deck 10 (cabin 1388) which is a D1, but the room is almost the size of a JS and the balcony is extra large as well. Its a long walk to the back of the ship, but the room and balcony make it worth it...

Was just off the Navigator yesterday. I counted steps! :D

I'm trying to remember, I know that the standard between decks was 16 steps, and I don't believe that any of the passenger decks varied from that. Deck 10 might have "taller" balconies because of the fact that pools are above it.

Archived