Giant shout out for SAS transp. from POM

lkmamom

Just back from our cruise.I would like to thank all of those that suggested SAS transport shuttle. Wow, we were so impressed. They were very good with communications precruise, and were right there with the van when I called them at the POM pier. There were many taxis lined up, and other shuttle companies, but the cost was much more. We were so very pleased with this company, and would never think of using anyone else when we cruise from either POM or FLL. Thanks again to all for your advice!

Linda

Just back from our cruise.I would like to thank all of those that suggested SAS transport shuttle. Wow, we were so impressed. They were very good with communications precruise, and were right there with the van when I called them at the POM pier. There were many taxis lined up, and other shuttle companies, but the cost was much more. We were so very pleased with this company, and would never think of using anyone else when we cruise from either POM or FLL. Thanks again to all for your advice!

Linda

Glad to see that you were happy with them. I assume you went to the airport from POM. We are sailing from POM Dec.4 but then have to be at Port Everglades for the Freedom the day we get off the ship Dec, 11th. Do you know if they shuttle there as well and what are there rates.

Thanks.

Glad to see that you were happy with them. I assume you went to the airport from POM. We are sailing from POM Dec.4 but then have to be at Port Everglades for the Freedom the day we get off the ship Dec, 11th. Do you know if they shuttle there as well and what are there rates.

Thanks.

The shuttle picked us up at POM following our cruise, and then took us to FLL for our flight home. It is my understanding, and I know someone will correct me if I am wrong, that they can only transport from POM to Ft Lauderdale. I asked our driver about this and he said it was a rule made up between the cities. They will pick up at hotels in Ft Lauderdale and then to the port there but cannot do it in Miami.You should be fine.If you want to use them, you should call and make a reservation. The driver also suggested that. They truly were an excellent company!

• 2 weeks later...

Linda

I need to get transportation from POM to FLL when our cruise has ended. I keep seeing people talking about SAS transport shuttle. Can i have thier info?

Following our recent cruise we debarked at POM, went through customs, and once outside I called SAS. As I was talking to Steve, (this was at 0815) one of his vans pulled up, we loaded and we were off to FLL. It was $15.00 US per person, what a great deal. About 40 minutes to FLL, I would not hesitate to call them again.:):cool::D

Following our recent cruise we debarked at POM, went through customs, and once outside I called SAS. As I was talking to Steve, (this was at 0815) one of his vans pulled up, we loaded and we were off to FLL. It was $15.00 US per person, what a great deal. About 40 minutes to FLL, I would not hesitate to call them again.:):cool::D

I just booked with Steve for my return from POM to my Hollywood Resort.

$15/pp. He indicated that they would pick up at "Airport area" hotels.

I am waiting for him to get back to me for clarification as to exactly what that means.:D

Archived