Topless in MDR??

mustardgirl

On my May 2011 cruise on the Fascination, in the comedy lounge, there was a lady who happily removed her shirt and proceeded to wiggle her exposed boobies at the comedian. :eek: In her defense, she was about 50 years old with what appeared to be 19 year old boobies. :rolleyes:

This is going to happen on the Fascination next month in the comedy lounge? I may find this cruise and book it!

(I am guessing you probably meant March 2011...as May 2011 hasn't happened yet!) ;)

This is going to happen on the Fascination next month in the comedy lounge? I may find this cruise and book it!

(I am guessing you probably meant March 2011...as May 2011 hasn't happened yet!) ;)

Sorry. I'm not psychic. Yes, it happened on the Fascination last month, March 2011. I've since moved my focus onto my next cruise also on the Fascination next month, May 2011. :D

On Blogger's cruise #2 on the Fantasy from NOLA a woman who was a member of one of the groups (NOT Cruise Critic...) actually did remove her top in the MDR. Nearly every waiter in fifty feet headed in her direction to make sure she covered up.

I heard that she was gently reminded that such behavior would buy her an extended stay in our next port of call...

:)

Before or after they took her phone number?? :eek:

Why can't I ever be seated next to those people?

I always get the family with a screaming baby. :p:D

I'll trade you the screaming baby for the people who can't stop talking about Gertie's hernia operation or the time Hank got that boil lanced. In graphic detail, I may add.

On my last (and only :() cruise there were two European ladies who were sunbathing topless at the back of the deck on a sea day.

Both were young attractive women and noone seemed to bat a eyelid. In the UK and a lot of Europe topless sunbathing on holiday is very very normal.

I think the poster meant men at the Lido as opposed to anything else, as regards to the women - my retina's didnt mind :cool:

I was on the Dream last week and I saw the main singer in the Encore Theater topless when they forgot to pull the curtain at the side of the stage. The man next to me almost fell out of his seat. I wasn't sure who I was seeing and when they came out on stage I asked him who we saw, and he proudly pointed her out :p

On every cruise we've ever been on I've seen a naked female ....one of those :eek: OMG please cover that up kinda things......I hate those bathroom mirrors ;)

Hysterical!!!!!:):):)

Have a fun cruise!

On our Glory cruise we were sitting on those blue rocking chairs on the first "level" of the stadium style seating on the Lido. Directly in front of me, one level down there was an older lady sound asleep on a lounger. Her left booby was just flapping in the wind out of her bikini. I couldn't help but stare, I love boobs.

I agree. Reads like the reviewer used Google Translate (or similar). Fine for short sentences but longer ones always seem to get lost in the translation.

It does get lost in translation....

I have booked a cruise on Pullmantur. I had a few questions so I sent this...

"Hello. We are booked on the Horizon out of Cozumel on June 5th 2011.

I have a few questions. I find it hard to get any information.

I see conflicting sailing times on the cruise contract. Is sailing at 10pm or 8pm? What time is the earliest we can board the ship"

Got this back...

"Boarding time at 10.00pm. Embarkation time: between 5 hours and 2 hours before the boarding "

On Blogger's cruise #2 on the Fantasy from NOLA a woman who was a member of one of the groups (NOT Cruise Critic...) actually did remove her top in the MDR. Nearly every waiter in fifty feet headed in her direction to make sure she covered up.

I heard that she was gently reminded that such behavior would buy her an extended stay in our next port of call...

Pass the milk please.:D:D:D

when we were in cococay last june we walked by a lady sitting topless on the beach. people were walking by stairing and gawkings. kids were stopping to look. mothers were not happy. my wife actually walked by and took a picture of her. when we were going through the pics after she posted them to her facebook account we noticed that the guy beside her had no shorts on. his towel covered him enough for him to be covered but you can clearly tell he has no shorts on. still give us a chuckle when we see it.

OMG! This would probably be more than my wife could bare.

Archived