First cruise

chicklet

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here.

You are not obligated to go to any evening entertainment onboard any of the major cruiselines.

If you have a question about a specific event, please spell it out!

Is it rude to get up half way through a show while you are on a cruise? heck no. If you think you will leave half way through sit towards the back that way if you want to make a hasty exit you wont be blocking anyones view.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I always sit near the back as I'm disalbed. I have MS and tire easily sometimes, so I will leave a show early even if Ilike it. I talked to a performer once and he said that if you are at the back and leave only a few will see you leave so it is ok.

On the other hand if it is a comdian and you are near the front you could end up in his/her routine suddenly. This happened in one show. A lady got up to leave (maybe she did not like his jokes) and he said "Looks like she tried the Jerk Chicken at one of the unname locations to bad sweetie you should have gone to Chicken... next time come to port talks.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

It's not rude to leave in the middle of anything (including dinner). A person might not feeling well, might experience physical discomfort and prefer not to discuss the reason since it is rude to discuss health issue at the dinner table icon_wink.gif.

It is rude of the performer to make fun of the people who leave. People get up to go to the bathroom all the time icon_wink.gif.

Enjoy your cruise, they are there to make your vacation, not break it icon_smile.gif

March 28, 2004 - Mariner of the Seas

Florida Beach, You took the words right out of my mouth. Believe me, I have left more than one performance on a cruise ship, discreetly, probably no one knew I was leaving for good. If we are going to bail, we generally leave separately. I've seen some of the worst and some of the best performing on cruise ships.

Kathy

Archived