No more Osama

I am so very happy that he is gone. And I know that I speak for my co workers that survived the attacks on the WTC. My company alone lost 298 people almost 10 years ago.

However, I am concerned about the retaliations. We must all be viligant and alert.

Carol

Have only been on RCL Rhapsody and would love trying one of the other ships but would go on it again in a heartbeat. Glad we finally accomplished that. Now Gaddafi. Drinks on me-and it doesn't have to be DOTD.

God Bless our troops every day but I hate to be the skeptic here - where are the pictures? When we got Saddam's kids and Saddam we saw pictures. He was killed and buried at sea? I have been watching and watching the news and I must be walking out of the room everytime they show the pictures because I haven't seen them yet.

Oh please? You think Obama would even risk this? If it wasn't true, there goes his second term. C'mon.

Would you like his long form death certificate???

I'm sure Trump will be out there soon....maybe what's his name, Jesse Ventura, can rile up the conspiracy theorists too.

God Bless our troops every day but I hate to be the skeptic here - where are the pictures? When we got Saddam's kids and Saddam we saw pictures. He was killed and buried at sea? I have been watching and watching the news and I must be walking out of the room everytime they show the pictures because I haven't seen them yet.

To the OP: Count me and my nephew who is currently in Afganistan in on the free cruise!!! I'll even spring for everyone's dinner the first night in the MDR! :)

As for pics of Osama...heard this a.m. there are pics and the White House is deciding whether to publish...they say the images are CLEARLY recognizable that is it in fact, Bin Laden (with bullet in head-ewww!)

Oh please? You think Obama would even risk this? If it wasn't true, there goes his second term. C'mon.

I'm sure Trump will be out there soon....maybe what's his name, Jesse Ventura, can rile up the conspiracy theorists too.

LOL twiggers at the long form birth certificate. My friend has a hubby in the military and they has some weird alerts etc yesterday afternoon that he couldnt talk about to even her and was being very secrative and "odd". I think they knew several hours before they annouced it and were getting them "ready" for anything.

LOL!! Long form death certifcate, indeed!:p

Today, I am reminded of all the sacrifices made by the men and women in uniform and their loved ones, to get to this day. God Bless them all!

Archived