No more Osama

Im so happy that Osama Bin Laden has finally been found! Im going to Europe in a few weeks though so that part makes me a bit nervous, but wow!

It is great news! But I am with you, we are headed to Europe for an eastern med cruise soon and I am a little afraid of retaliation, it doesn't help that they have just issued a travel alert for US citizens:(

Where did you see this travel alert I like to read it. Don't worry you be fine on a cruise....and on excursions just stay with the ships. It be safe your fine I say america is going to have a problem not a cruise ship so you relax, and look forward to your cruise and enjoy it, as it will be just fine. Flying should be ok too, if they retaliate it be much bigger than a plan crash or something targeting a cruise ship of ours. :)

Where did you see this travel alert I like to read it. Don't worry you be fine on a cruise....and on excursions just stay with the ships. It be safe your fine I say america is going to have a problem not a cruise ship so you relax, and look forward to your cruise and enjoy it, as it will be just fine. Flying should be ok too, if they retaliate it be much bigger than a plan crash or something targeting a cruise ship of ours. :)

The Dept of State issues travel alerts. They issued a world-wide alert a few hours ago... http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_worldwide.html

It's also on CNN and Reuters.

Archived