Cabin E702 Emerald

Sea and Me

Anyone stayed in this cabin on the Emerald Princess?? I'm wondering what is in front of the window?? Others on this deck have lifeboats but does anyone know what this could have??

Thanks for your help.

Carol

I stayed on Emerald Deck with a partially obstructed view. There was a steel I beam holding up the lifeboats blocking my neighbor's view. I was smack dab in the middle between two lifeboats. Allowed a pretty decent view. I think we were in E308. Looking at the deck plan you'll see mostly aft, nothing forward. The location of the liftboats are correct on the deck plans on princess.com

Hope it helps.

I visited a friend who had cabin E704 next to you and I do not remember any obstruction unless you looked forward and then you could barely see a life boat mostly below the window. I think you should be ok.:cool:

Anyone stayed in this cabin on the Emerald Princess?? I'm wondering what is in front of the window?? Others on this deck have lifeboats but does anyone know what this could have??

Thanks for your help.

Carol

Here's a photo of the Crown Princess which has a similar Emerald deck layout. You can clearly see the unobstructed cabin windows on either side of the rectangular obstruction, which is identified on the deck plan:

ADminisuite1.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

My DD had E701 (same cabin, on the opposite side of the ship) on the Crown two weeks ago, I don't have a picture. The cabin was beside the fire door, I felt the cabin door was hidden. There was NOTHING in front of their window. If you looked out on the far right side there was something white in front of the windows of the those cabins but NOTHING in front of their window. It was a perfect window. You pay for an obstructed window but get an oceanview. Highly recommend. I was hoping to get that cabin on the Caribbean Princess but it doesn't have the same layout on the Emerald deck.

There is no obstruction in front of E702, although there may be some when you look sideway. Grab this while you can!

Thanks for all your replies!! We booked both 701 & 702.

Pam: Thanks for the picture. Going on the Emerald in March.

Carol

• 6 years later...