Celebrity Millenium May 20 Sailing

ZipGirl

I guess I'm being paranoid, but over the last 24 hours the May 20 sailing of Millenium no longer appears on the celebrity site. Prices had been dropping quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. I've been looking forward to this cruise since last summer. Any ideas for why the May 13 & 27 sailings stills how but not the 20th?

I guess I'm being paranoid, but over the last 24 hours the May 20 sailing of Millenium no longer appears on the celebrity site. Prices had been dropping quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. I've been looking forward to this cruise since last summer. Any ideas for why the May 13 & 27 sailings stills how but not the 20th?

Possibly other explanations, but maybe it's sold out? The May 13th sailing ends in Vancouver on May 20th, the May 27th sailing starts in Seward-- they have to get Millie from Vancouver to Seward, so I'd assume the May 20th cruise is still on. Why not call Celebrity and put your mind at ease?

It seems to be nearly sold out; aside from some FV's (which may have just been released recently) there are only 3 unbooked staterooms. If they have GTY's that are not yet assigned it would be essentially sold out. I would not worry about the situation. It is far too late for a charter too occur and I have not heard of any issues with Millennium that would require a cruise to be cancelled for maintenance issues. 99%+ it has been disappearing when there have been no rooms available to book and reappearing as a room or two becomes available.

We are doing a B2B on the Millennium starting May 20th and have heard nothing negative. In fact, we just received an e-mail from Celebrity detailing some of the features of the ship for our upcoming cruise. If you are really concerned, call whomever you booked with (Celebrity or your TA) and get some peace of mind --- don't rely on the CC board for this type of information.

Karen

Archived