Plaza Catalunya to Le Meridien Hotel with luggage

I notice that there is a bus (Aerobus) from the airport to Plaza Catalunya bus stop for 10.60 euros for the two of us, a big savings over a taxi which I estimate would cost about 30 euros. We would be leaving the airport about 3:00 pm.

We are staying at the Le Meridein. Would it be feasible to walk from the bus stop to the Le Meridien wih a large roller bag and a small roller bag eac.? How long a walk is it?

Dear friends:

I don't understand people who spend thousands on airfare, thousands on a cruise, reserve 5-star hotels, but then take buses from the airport and then walk.

Cabs in Barcelona are very efficient and at the most it will cost you 30 euros -- probably a few euros less.

You're on holiday -- why not take advantage of a taxi, which is private, and door-to-door?

Just my two euro cents from Madrid.

Happy cruising!

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

I have done it both ways. The Aerobus is easy and comfortable BUT I only had 1 small rolling bag and a large purse. IF you are EACH pulling 2 bags +any other hand items I don't think you can watch all your things well enough to walk down Las Ramblas to your hotel.

You will also have to carry all the bags onto the bus yourself . I agree with Cruisin German that it might be wise to spend the extra money to arrive in safety and comfort to your hotel!!

Archived