**Carnival Breeze- Europe- 6/27/2012 Possiable CC group**

Pugs

What did they have for NCL? I was looking a few days ago and they had the fall sale 3rd and 4th person free including Epic Med.

They had a 5 cat upgrade and 300 OBC.. I think it was like 1100.00 PP for a double bal. 7 day cruise.

Great rate, however you didn't visit Venice, which I really want to do.

I am working on a CC Cruise on the Breeze in June - just the itineary before yours - I book our suite with our PVP 9:28 a.m. on Wednesday morning and am now working on making this a group cruise - anyone interested in June 15 - 27? We promise we will leave the ship in good order for the next cruise....

I am working on a CC Cruise on the Breeze in June - just the itineary before yours - I book our suite with our PVP 9:28 a.m. on Wednesday morning and am now working on making this a group cruise - anyone interested in June 15 - 27? We promise we will leave the ship in good order for the next cruise....

Thanks, if mine does not pan out, I may jump on with you (-:

Is yours a CC Group cruise?

Did you get prices with Johna already?

Just a FYI, you can't use your PVP when doing a CC group, you must book thru Johna and first go thru Laura. :)

Now this CC group booking thing is a Breeze, but first you have to get added to the maybe list. So come let me know if this is a maybe for Ya!!!:eek:

6/27/2012 Barcelona Spain

6/28 Marseilles

6/29 Livorno

6/30 Rome overnight

7/1 Rome

7/2 Sea Day

7/3 Croatia

7/4 Venice overnight

7/5 Venice

7/6 sea day

7/7 Messina

7/8 sea day

7/9 Barcelona

Come sail with us on a great CC group Cruise...:D

All itineraries are different, and all have positives and negatives. I like the June 3 for Athens and Turkey one but kiddos are in school and it's the first cruise.

Same here , however my son is in College and no way I can leave that early. Need a week to move him back home for the summer. I really like the overnight in Venice, night time in Venice is very pretty I have heard. :)

6/27/2012 Barcelona Spain

6/28 Marseilles

6/29 Livorno

6/30 Rome overnight

7/1 Rome

7/2 Sea Day

7/3 Croatia

7/4 Venice overnight

7/5 Venice

7/6 sea day

7/7 Messina

7/8 sea day

7/9 Barcelona

Come sail with us on a great CC group Cruise...:D

Just got home from FL and was so excited to see this thread. Love the overnight in Rome since its going to take the 2 days to see all I want to see. Hoping the prices are good!!

Deb

Just got home from FL and was so excited to see this thread. Love the overnight in Rome since its going to take the 2 days to see all I want to see. Hoping the prices are good!!

Deb

Yes I hope we get some good pricing and maybe a few perks also. :)

Deb

Deb we are still waiting:D

I was checking out the rates on some websites already...just to see. Really cannot argue with the prices for 12 days...I was hoping to see if there were any discounts posted yet. But when you look at the Magic there are quite a few very nice discounts. Hoping to see the same once the initial hype for the Breeze wears off. Will wait and see what you come up with. After looking at all the weeks in June and july I still like this itinerary the best. Looks like I have made my mind up!!

I was checking out the rates on some websites already...just to see. Really cannot argue with the prices for 12 days...I was hoping to see if there were any discounts posted yet. But when you look at the Magic there are quite a few very nice discounts. Hoping to see the same once the initial hype for the Breeze wears off. Will wait and see what you come up with. After looking at all the weeks in June and july I still like this itinerary the best. Looks like I have made my mind up!!

Yes, I like this one better also. I did chat with someone today that booked a group on her own , not a CC group and her price was OK, not great. I sure hope Johna can get us a good price with some perks. We will see!:D

Archived