**Carnival Breeze- Europe- 6/27/2012 Possiable CC group**

Pugs

I do have prices, it is not official yet so I can't post it here, however if you e-mail me I will see what you think. Click on Pugs below. It will be official as soon I put the deposit on my cabin, which I will do as soon as I see if there is intrest.

Click on pugs.

Have pricing, trying to make it offical, waiting to put my deposit down.

I will be happy to let you in on the pricing, click on Pugs and send me an e-mail and I will reply with price.

I will post official thred as soon as I have my deposit confirmed.

I don't know of too many people that can take 2 consecutive weeks off and the price of the air is prohibitive.

Think that these factors could have been contibuting factors in the lack of interest.

Like the other poster that was trying to get a group cruise together out of San Juan on Thanksgiving week.

Hopefully you can still get it cheap enough to go without a group OP.

Bill

I don't know of too many people that can take 2 consecutive weeks off and the price of the air is prohibitive.

Think that these factors could have been contibuting factors in the lack of interest.

These cruises will sell out. I am also sure that a decent percentage of passengers will be European.

I suppose the problem with group pricing is that it may not be the best pricning out there. ES might be better, and even better than that with price drops along the way. Also, the more popular itineraries are during school vacations (July to mid-August).

One other point is that I believe that OP is wrong about people in the US/Canada caring too much about a new ship when taking a Med cruise. Most people care about ports first and, while a new ship is nice, any decent ship with decent amenities works well. We normally like newer ships. But we'll be doing Brtish Isles on the Caribbean Princess next summer and that ship will be eight years old when we sail it and that won't matter a bit. We are not big fans of many sea days on our european cruises. Our 9-day Carnival Magic Med cruise only has one sea day. We'll still have fun on a brand new ship. But, even though my kids will have fun on the waterslides, it's more important to me that see Michaelangelo's David, the Colisseum, Grottos in Capri, and greek and roman ruins than play on waterslides. We can go to Six Flags for that.

:D

These cruises will sell out. I am also sure that a decent percentage of passengers will be European.

I suppose the problem with group pricing is that it may not be the best pricning out there. ES might be better, and even better than that with price drops along the way. Also, the more popular itineraries are during school vacations (July to mid-August).

One other point is that I believe that OP is wrong about people in the US/Canada caring too much about a new ship when taking a Med cruise. Most people care about ports first and, while a new ship is nice, any decent ship with decent amenities works well. We normally like newer ships. But we'll be doing Brtish Isles on the Caribbean Princess next summer and that ship will be eight years old when we sail it and that won't matter a bit. We are not big fans of many sea days on our european cruises. Our 9-day Carnival Magic Med cruise only has one sea day. We'll still have fun on a brand new ship. But, even though my kids will have fun on the waterslides, it's more important to me that see Michaelangelo's David, the Colisseum, Grottos in Capri, and greek and roman ruins than play on waterslides. We can go to Six Flags for that.

I do agree with everyone, it is not that I want a new ship, I love the ports this will be doing. However this has not stopped be from doing a Europe cruise, just not the group. The way it works with CC groups, you need a good amount of intrest to get one going. The intrest was just not real good on this one. I have done groups in the past and like everyone tells you a europe group is hard to get started and a lot of people don't have 2 weeks to cruise or the big deposit to put down a year out. I do understand and will still be doing a cruise to Europe in 2012. The times are not good for a lot of people and I understand and all my prayers go out to those that are having hard times right now.:) I will be keeping my NCL to Europe, I did get a really good rate on that one and dollars matter since I will be taking my Family of 5 with me. I hope you all the best, come see me on my next CC group, I will make sure you have a blast!:D

PUGS.....I Just booked this cruise through a PVP at Carnival, prior to seeing your post.

Past Guest rate of $4,601.14 for two, plus $378.00 for travel insurance. Empress Deck, mid-ship, we booked 4 balcony cabins (7312, 7316, 7320, & 7324)

I'll have to watch to see if someone starts a Roll Call for 6-27-2012 sailing.

Karen

Archived