Labadee market-purses

i really dont want to go in there unless it is worth it. Does anyone know if they sell 'coach' bags (rhymes with poach, lol) there like they do in Nassau? If so, how much are they usually?

I have never seen any purses there. Mainly local items, including many things made from wood or beads.

Coach has factory outlet stores and the prices are very reasonable and there is normally a addition off coupon. Right now there is a 30% additional off. Try looking for a real one you may be suprized at the cost

Coach has factory outlet stores and the prices are very reasonable and there is normally a addition off coupon. Right now there is a 30% additional off. Try looking for a real one you may be suprized at the cost

Puerto Rico has the best factory store i/m/o. Book a cruise there and it's about 4 blocks away -- along with Dooney & Bourke. Vicki:)

Did buy a cloth HoBo drawstring bag in Labadee...They also have some straw ones...But not the type you are looking for there...Best option for a knockoff and they can be great if you know what you're looking for and check it carefully inside and out for quality. I have gotten some amazing ones but I know all the little details of the real ones and what to look for...And I am PICKY...Best places I have found knockoffs....San Juan, Nassau, St Maarten, St Thomas...Best of luck and remember, Haggle price and walk away more than once ;):D

If its not good enough to fool the authorities its not good enough to carry; read on-

http://www.spotbags.net/the-end-of-replica-or-just-the-end-of-bad-fakes/

Maybe not out of the U.S., but it will become illegal to purchase these "fakes" in NYC. Just save your money and wear the real thing. Anyone carrying authentic can spot a "fake" a mile away. Especially Coach brand which is the cheapest designer bag you can buy retail..The $$$ you pay for knock-offs, end up supporting.......? Not meaning to condem, just telling facts, you do the research.

I was on the Majesty coming back thru customs, when in front of the agent was a big barrel filled with purses. He questioned my "real" purse, but didn't take it away when he realized how worn and used it was.

Yes the prices in Nassau are low and yes they are fun to buy but not worth buying a counterfeit - better choice is an outlet where they are real.

Archived