Cruise Travel Magazines on Google

Found this on Google the other day and thought the people here would enjoy it. On Google there is an archive of Cruise Travel magazine. They range from 1979 until 2009. I find it interesting to see some of the magazines like the first drawings of the Song of America.

Here is the link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=4S8DAAAAMBAJ&as_pt=MAGAZINES&source=gbs_all_issues_r&cad=1&atm_aiy=1980#all_issues_anchor

Enjoy

Found this on Google the other day and thought the people here would enjoy it. On Google there is an archive of Cruise Travel magazine. They range from 1979 until 2009. I find it interesting to see some of the magazines like the first drawings of the Song of America.

Here is the link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=4S8DAAAAMBAJ&as_pt=MAGAZINES&source=gbs_all_issues_r&cad=1&atm_aiy=1980#all_issues_anchor

Enjoy

That's awesome. Thanks! It is now bookmarked :)

This one has the first drawing of the yet to be named Song of America. The anticipated completion Late 1982.

If you find something interesting, add it to the chain.

I have been a subscriber to Cruise Travel for over 20 years and still have the hard copies in binders. The latest issue has a feature article on the Allure of the Seas.

Great post!

Too bad (for me) they don’t go before 1979, my dad was “chef de commis” for HAL on Statendam and Rotterdam in the 60ies when he started his career, would have loved to read a promotional magazine from that era.

Archived