What is your view of Adam Goldstein and other important RCI people?

What is your view of Adam Goldstein and other important RCI people?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view of Adam Goldstein and other important RCI people?

• Very positive, Have no negative views
    • Positive because of fleet deployment
    • Positive for other reasons
    • Neutral, just OK
    • Negative because of fleet deployment
    • Negative for other reasons
    • Very negative, Have no positive views

I'm sorry but whether the OP has taken a cruise or not he/she still has the right to ask what ever question they want...last time I checked that's what these forums were for! There is no reason to be mean, hateful, or bully-ish.

All I said was...

Perhaps he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's even been on a cruise yet. At least, that was the story last year.

I don't think I said that in a mean, hateful, or bullyish way at all. I'm just asking a question to try and understand why this teenager feels the way he does about RCI's CEO. Nothing derogatory meant at all.

This is not at all a good poll as it will be influenced by biased votes and biased situations.

Agree. I will not cast a vote.

What do I care about what he does? A man's got to do what a man's got to do to run a company and turn a profit.

If I don't like their product, no one is holding a gun to my head to purchase it.

I spend my money where and when I want.

1. Dealing in a competitive Environment

2. Dealing with obscene fuel prices....sure glad the guys some are condemning hedged on fuel prices.

3. Dealing with a world wide and especially bad US Economy (and estimated 15+% of American are out of work...Cuts into the number of potential customers.

4.Dealing with worldwide instability

Despite the mypoc view of some that they are not "up to par" in their eyes, Fain ad Alan are doing a pretty D**m good job!

I would like to know how this poll is worthless and biased. There are an even number of choices for both sides. It's not like there are more options for positive than negative or more options for negative than positive. And I didn't say anything in my first post about my opinion. Only after Vegas Vic asked for it. Now that I think about it, I probably should have waited a few more posts. But it really doesn't matter. I didn't say it in my first post, so it's not like I was trying to convence people to vote one way or another. People can vote to vote for whatever they feel is true. Nobody is forcing you to vote against how you feel. And if you don't want to vote, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you to vote.

And it doesn't matter that I haven't been on a cruise or that I'm 16. It doesn't change the way other people vote and it doesn't change the poll results. (Unless people decide not to vote for that reason, which is fine.)

If ya had the option, you should hit the ignore button on some folks. They are not contributing, only pot stirring...I thought you question was interesting.

I attempted to seperate my answer....Is he good for management or am I pleased that they are forced to make changes to fit the economic environment.

Keep it up, do not let anyone knock you down!

My two cents...I would love a ship back on the west coast...been down that road......But as a share holder and avid RCCL cruiser.....I have to say I am happy with my return on my investment. Tripled our Money and just booked a 16 night TA from Rome to Galveston TX in Nov 2012 for under 800.00 each...taxes included ( Balcony ) . Love RCCL and love the service we get every time we are on one of their ships.

As for Dylan....keep up the good work....keep posting and do not take anything personal....that is what makes all of us individuals and unique.

Mike

Archived