Family Jewels in San Pedro

wadethegringo

Part two is this week. We were told by the producers there would be three episodes, but it looks like two. Hope to see more San Pedro on this weeks show..

Oh there's more to the show? I thought someone said that was the season finale. I thought it was pretty appropriate for a season finale since it left at him asking her to marry him and she didn't respond yet. If there's a part two (with Belize on it), someone keep me informed and let me know what night so that I can watch it again. :D

Last Tuesday's episode was the last episode of the current season. they left the proposal as a cliffhanger for the new series in Sept 6th. Below is what the info from A&E.

GENE SIMMONS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL TO SHANNON TWEED GARNERED A SERIES BEST 3 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS

NEW EPISODES WILL RETURN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 AT 10PM ET/PT

July 27, 2011 - Last night's season finale cliffhanger of the A&E hit series "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" set ratings records for the longest running celebrity family show on television. Gene Simmons' marriage proposal to Shannon Tweed became the franchise's most-watched telecast of all time among the key adults 18-49 and 25-54 demographics with 1.7 million and 1.9 million viewers respectively, as well as the most-watched telecast in "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" history with 3 million total viewers.

Last night's record-breaking episode made A&E the #1 cable network among adults 25-54 in the 10pm hour. Season 6 of "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" finished as the most watched season ever for the franchise, averaging 1.2 million viewers in adults 25-54,1.1 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.8 million in total viewers. The series also netted double-digit increases versus Season 5 across all demos - up 29% in total viewers, 33% in adults 25-54 and 29% in adults 18-49.

Picking up where last night's cliffhanger left off, new episodes of "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" will return Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00pm ET/PT, where viewers will find out Shannon's answer to Gene's long awaited proposal.

"Gene Simmons Family Jewels" is produced by Thinkfactory Media and the Gene Simmons Company. Adam Freeman, Adam Reed, Gene Simmons, Moriah Muse, Erin Kelly and Leslie Greif are the series executive producers. David McKillop, Neil A. Cohen and Steven Harris are the A&E executive producers.

Won't be able to go to SanPedro in Oct. NCL no longer offers the shark ray alley tour which took us here. Will make do with a similiar tour via coral breezes which instead goes to Caye Caulker.

I would recommend San Pedro to anyone.

We spent a week there four years ago. Absolutly loved it! We actually got a parking ticket in our golf cart. LOL. Seems half the month you park on one side of the stree and the other half you park on the oppisite side.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you can rent those golf carts yourself, and how much they are?

I'm also interested in going to some of the places Gene & Shannon were at.. I know, sap! LOL

Are any of them in driving distance with a cart? I'd be interested to put a tour together of some of the places with a reputable company if anyone knows any... something that passed by the hotel they stayed at, restaurants, ruins, etc, ending of course at the proposal dock!!! LOL

Anyone know if that's doable? I'll be on the Carnival Dream in February!

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if you can rent those golf carts yourself, and how much they are?

I'm also interested in going to some of the places Gene & Shannon were at.. I know, sap! LOL

Are any of them in driving distance with a cart? I'd be interested to put a tour together of some of the places with a reputable company if anyone knows any... something that passed by the hotel they stayed at, restaurants, ruins, etc, ending of course at the proposal dock!!! LOL

Anyone know if that's doable? I'll be on the Carnival Dream in February!

Thanks in advance!

Yes it can be done...They flew tropic to San Pedro and stayed at the Victoria House. I am sure he poped the question at their peir. It is a short ride from town. You can reach it by taxi or golf cart. They also did cave tubing and zip lineing on the mainland.

taxi from the ship to Airstrip $20 us round trip

Flight to San Pedro. $70 us round trip

Golf cart for the day in san pedro $50 for the day.

If you just taxi in San Pedro $6 for up to four each way.

• 2 weeks later...
Season premiere and part two of Belize is airing on Tuesday

Thanks for the info. Will watch it via the A&E website when made available. Have been to San Pedro on my three previous NCL cruises. Won't be there this time as NCL no longer offers the shark ray alley tour that stopped in San Pedro. In Oct have booked thru Coral Breeze tours which will take us to Caye Caulker instead.

Archived