Which Ship has the Best Cigar Bar?

You look like a guy on my Elation cruise this past week?? Did we meet? He bought 12 cubans in Cozumel. Was that you?

I vote for Princess having the best cigar bar, because they had snacks and drinks with the cigars. .. unless they have changed. The problem was it was next to the theater, so thats why Im thinking because of complaints they might have changed it.

Cigar bar on sea princess was great but not any more, we went april 2009 and used it but when we went back november 2010 it had changed,no more smoking and not a soul in there and yes it was next to the theatre,too many lounges are stopping smoking now they must lose alot of money.

BlindSquirrel,

What did you think of the cigar bar on Miracle?

Im going in August with a few other couples and 3 of the guys, including myself, enjoy a nice quiet atmosphere some nights with a stick and a drink. Will we get that or is it a more sports-bar atmosphere?

Any opinions are welcomed, thanks!

Hands down... Alfred's on the Conquest... Dimly lit, huge overstuffed leather chairs and a wonderful assortment of liquors to make that cigar just a bit more pleasurable...

:)

I concur. In fact Host Mach and I have enjoyed cigars in there together.

The Cabinet, the equivalent lounge on the Liberty has very uncomfortable chairs by comparison.

The Miracle has the aft pool bar ( one half of it ) and the sports bar. The sports bar gets crowed and is not very relaxing. I smoked most of mine at the aft pool bar. You could not smoke cigars in the piano bar. I like the one on the Liberty but it was almost always empty. They had a piano in there but I never saw anyone playing it.

Archived