Any discount/perks for multiple cabins other than group rate

We would be booking a cabin for 4 and as we want to have some say in our cabin we may be booking ES quite earlier than others. If other family member decide on the same cruise, are there any perks available for us or would we need 8 cabins to qualify for anything. Also if you book ES can you switch to a group booking. Thanks

Once ES always ES. You can be ES in a group, but usually that means no perks.

Sometimes you can get a little bit of group perks for 5 cabins.

You can change from any rate to ES .. but once ES you cant change to any other rate. Make sure you wouldnt want to change cabins or dates, as once you book ES, no changes, no name changes if Aunt Millie cannot go, Aunt Flo cant take her place, etc. (at least not without paying extra)

I was looking at 4J for 4 people, usually only 4 per ship (looking at Breeze med right now) and they disappear quickly so I either book ES or I book regular and move to ES. I wouldn't want to change unless rates dropped and as there probably wouldn't be my category left so I would have to upgrade to a family ocean view or something.

I was looking at 4J for 4 people, usually only 4 per ship (looking at Breeze med right now) and they disappear quickly so I either book ES or I book regular and move to ES. I wouldn't want to change unless rates dropped and as there probably wouldn't be my category left so I would have to upgrade to a family ocean view or something.

Usually the only quad 4Js are handicapped, but I have not been on Dream class.

Have you booked one of these as a quad that was not a HC cabin?

I haven't booked yet, but I believe most 4J for 4 people are HC. Yet they have them open for anyone to book and thus disappear quickly. We have special needs but no one in a wheelchair, so I would need to talk to them about whether we could be bumped and if so would they work to find another suitable cabin.

I haven't booked yet, but I believe most 4J for 4 people are HC. Yet they have them open for anyone to book and thus disappear quickly. We have special needs but no one in a wheelchair, so I would need to talk to them about whether we could be bumped and if so would they work to find another suitable cabin.

My sister was on a cane, and they told us that didnt qualify for a HC cabin, unless she also requested wheelchair assistance for boarding and debarking.

If your special needs qualifies, Im sure they wouldnt bump you. If they did bump you, the next category up is 6A, OVs on Riveria deck. I looked at upgrading once to a 4J and they couldnt promise not to bump us.

We would be booking a cabin for 4 and as we want to have some say in our cabin we may be booking ES quite earlier than others. If other family member decide on the same cruise, are there any perks available for us or would we need 8 cabins to qualify for anything. Also if you book ES can you switch to a group booking. Thanks

If you take the lead as the central contact and book and pay for all of those staterooms for your family and just have them pay you...... then you can take advantage of all the points on your CARNIVAL card. :D

All of my friends that cruise with my usually go through me and it's one "perk" that costs them nothing but I can rack up for a free cruise. It's also allowed me to get to know my PVP better.

Archived