stairs in to pools on dawn and star?

searoses

have mobility problems and need stairs . almost booked on hal for bermuda next month but there are no stairs! have been on rcl and x and love the solariums for adults complete with stairs. thanks .....

Haven't been on the Star yet but I just went to NCL.com and brought up the largest pic of the Oasis pool there (for both ships) and zoomed into each side separately and it does appear to be just ladders.

I don't recall if it was NCL or someother line but someone posted pics and there was a handicap pool chair device at one of the pools. You might want to contact NCL directly and ask if some of the ships have this. I don't recall seeing one on the SUN but I could be mistaken, we didn't use the pools.

have mobility problems and need stairs . almost booked on hal for bermuda next month but there are no stairs! have been on rcl and x and love the solariums for adults complete with stairs. thanks .....

The Star has ladders as well as tiled stairs on each side of the pool on deck 12.

Mom has mobility issues as well and the nice stairs in the Star pool were great, plenty of hand holds for her as she descended. She really enjoyed the pool.

The Spa is not quite so friendly that way and the lap pool has only a ladder.

Archived