WOW Upgrade fairy

Tiffany's mom

We were just upgraded to a BB baloncy from a E on the Pacific. We always booked a baloncy but the price for a outside was great and this is a port intense cruise. We leave next week for the Holy lands and Egpyt(?).

THANK YOU PRINCESS

Good deal Pam! Bon voage and I will see you in Venice in October!

We are looking forward to October on the Rudy. Our daughter and her best friend are also cruising with us. She also got a upgrade for the October cruise just 3 weeks after she booked. From a BE to a BB, so we will be on the same deck.

The cruise on the Pacific was a last minute thing. Ray has also wanted to see the Holy Lands. When we booked Egypt was not on the itineray. So if they cancel it again we will not be to disappointed. We have a private over-night booked for Egypt.

Pam

We were just upgraded to a BB baloncy from a E on the Pacific. We always booked a baloncy but the price for a outside was great and this is a port intense cruise. We leave next week for the Holy lands and Egpyt(?).

THANK YOU PRINCESS

What brilliant news! Enjoy your cruise!

Great news for you, as well as what happened to us.

We had booked a window on Deck 5 on the Sapphire. A few days before we were to leave, my TA emailed me and said we were "upgraded" to a balcony on Deck 12. What a nice surprise for us. My TA said she had never seen anyone moved more than a deck or two.

We had a phenomenal upgrade from JJ (inside Baja deck) to BC (balcony Baja deck) in spite of having the booking marked "no upgrade". I had done that because I only would have expected to be upgraded to Aloha interior which I didn't want as it might be too noisy. I guess they somehow read my mind and knew an upgrade to a balcony would be delightfully appreciated!

Congratulations on the terrific upgrade. Looking forward to Ruby get together and partying. Hi Carolyn!

We are looking forward to October on the Rudy. Our daughter and her best friend are also cruising with us. She also got a upgrade for the October cruise just 3 weeks after she booked. From a BE to a BB' date=' so we will be on the same deck.

The cruise on the Pacific was a last minute thing. Ray has also wanted to see the Holy Lands. When we booked Egypt was not on the itineray. So if they cancel it again we will not be to disappointed. We have a private over-night booked for Egypt.

Pam[/quote']

Archived