Orca Enterprises/Capt Larry Office Hours

Host Caroline

Can't find it now but there was a post somewhere that Larry and his staff were in the office from about 9-3 MWF Alaska time..

I checked directly with "the man" himself and he confirmed what I thought to be the case i.e. that they are open 9:30-4:00 Monday through Friday (Alaska time). He also told me that the phones are ringing off the hook so if you guys call and the phone's busy leave a message on the voice mail so they can call you back!

Can't find it now but there was a post somewhere that Larry and his staff were in the office from about 9-3 MWF Alaska time..

I checked directly with "the man" himself and he confirmed what I thought to be the case i.e. that they are open 9:30-4:00 Monday through Friday (Alaska time). He also told me that the phones are ringing off the hook so if you guys call and the phone's busy leave a message on the voice mail so they can call you back!

Also "directly from the man" those were his hours in January/February. They were correct at the time.

Yep!. I posted back in December that Capt Larry's "winter hours" were 9-3 MWF... it just got lost somehwere! as do so many:)

Just wanted to be sure folks knew that they were now open every day since someone posted late last week that they were still on winter schedule!!

Archived