ncl pearl

vols_159

been trying to.convice.my bride to be to plan our wedding around the honeymoon like for example... get married early sat catch a plane to miami and get on the pearl sunday.. or get married on friday and fly to orlando to cruise on the sun.. who thinks this would be a good ideal?

been trying to.convice.my bride to be to plan our wedding around the honeymoon like for example... get married early sat catch a plane to miami and get on the pearl sunday.. or get married on friday and fly to orlando to cruise on the sun.. who thinks this would be a good ideal?

This year???? Remember the Pearl is in Alaska until Fall. But otherwise that's a great idea. We are leaving the 15th on our 3rd Alaska cruise and love the Pearl.

Shankiko

Any cruise any time is a good idea. Either would be fine. Port Canaveral is a nice and easy port to depart from (actually, from TN we drove down and parked our car for a week). Miami was also pretty easy to depart from (fly into FLL). Both ships are nice, Pearl bigger. The Pearl has NCL's best buffet. The Sun balcony rooms are slightly bigger with slightly bigger balcony area. You could flip a coin and not go wrong in my opinion.

Get married ON Miami Beach!!

Have the wedding party on board, with the friends and family. We're doing this this July. Except the wedding will be on the last port stop which is Nassau.

There is a CC board here about weddings so you might want to ask particular questions over there as well.

Remember Port Canavaral is about an HOUR from Orlando Airport.

I am working with a couple with the exact same, yet opposite issue. They are trying to decide on a honeymoon with a Saturday wedding date (Sat NIGHT at that!) already in place! I am trying to convince them to start their honeymoon the weekend after the wedding, so that they can cruise Alaska - the perfect trip for this couple... They would like to honeymoon from Tues thru Sun/Mon, and I can't find a single place that would interest them enough for this short trip for the right price.. :D Good luck in your endeavor!

Robin

Any cruise any time is a good idea. Either would be fine. Port Canaveral is a nice and easy port to depart from (actually, from TN we drove down and parked our car for a week). Miami was also pretty easy to depart from (fly into FLL). Both ships are nice, Pearl bigger. The Pearl has NCL's best buffet. The Sun balcony rooms are slightly bigger with slightly bigger balcony area. You could flip a coin and not go wrong in my opinion.

You are right port canveral is easier to get to we sailed on the sun this past march and drove down the fri b4 and stayed at a local hotel that let us leave my truck there.. about a 10 hr drive from east tn.. and we also drove to miami march of 09 and sailed on the sky just a longer drive and a extra day to travel both ways.. we loved the sun thats when I asked her marry me.. WE are still very much in the planning stage not sit a solid date yet just prolly be next spring! thanks for all the comments!

Either ship would be great. We got married 29 years ago on a Saturday. The reception was over at midnight. Left for the airport very early in the morning the next day, cruised that Sunday afternoon. I wouldn't fly the same day that the cruise departs anymore but it was a great honeymoon.

Archived