Problems with Straighteners??

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone's ever had any problems with bringing/using straighteners on any Carnival ships?? Just wondering if it's ok to take them on, if they'll work in the cabins, etc.

Thanks! :)

Yep... it's fine... From the Carnival FAQs...

• Personal grooming devices such as hair dryers, flat and curling irons, shavers, etc., are allowed on board when used with proper caution. These devices should not be used when other electrical appliances are plugged in. However, if such devices are determined to pose a hazard, they will be removed and returned the last day of the cruise prior to debark.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466

:)

I've taken mine on the last three cruises. No problem at all. BTW, I bought a quilted pouch that is made just for flat irons. It is great, especially when you want to pack it and it is still hot/warm. It is insulated with something reflective.

Good question - I've been wondering myself. I took one last year, but had not problem, but still thought it was something they may confiscate!!

Ever since my DIL cut my hair, which is naturally curly, the style she cut it HAS to be flat ironed as my curly hair won't look right with this cut - lol - oh the pain of being a woman, huh? lol

Good to know, Mach!! Thanks! I am much relieved!!

Archived