Port transport in MIAMI

kae22209

Headin out in 36 days!!!

My friend and I are gonna fly into different airports (she to FLL and me to MIA). what is the best (read: cheapest) way to get to the dock???

Also, is it possible for me to wait for her at the dock to board?

You take a taxi to the pier= 20 minutes 20 bucks.

Her- either take the cruise shuttle, take a cab- 75 bucks one way. take a limo/towncar. even look into a share a ride outside the airport terminal for about 15-20 bucks one way.

What ship you sailing on? yes, you canmeet her outside the doors that enter the pier at your ship.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

• 3 weeks later...
I don't believe there are any rental car companies at the port and pretty much nothing is within walking distance. Once you get to the port and go through the gate where the ships are, it's a pretty good distance out there. I can't think of anything even at the start of the causeway going out to the port. We're going on our 5th cruise out of there in a few weeks. I think the travel sites like expedia will let you do a search of things closest to landmarks such as the port so you might try that to find where a cab could bring you to.

Archived