?: Redeeming points coupons for b2b

I am redeeming my VISA Royal Points coupons for B2B cruises. I have filled out the requested info on the back of each coupon. Should I mail coupons for each cruise separately to ensure no mixup of weeks for onboard credit or mail them all together? Not having sailed B2B before, I'm hoping for input. TIA!

I am redeeming my VISA Royal Points coupons for B2B cruises. I have filled out the requested info on the back of each coupon. Should I mail coupons for each cruise separately to ensure no mixup of weeks for onboard credit or mail them all together? Not having sailed B2B before, I'm hoping for input. TIA!

Each certificate has a place to enter your booking number. As long as that is filled in correctly, there is no reason not to send them in together.

When we do b2b's, which is quite often, I just include a note in with my certificates. I've even had the wrong certificates sent and they were still applied correctly to each booking number.

Thank you to all for your input. Really appreciate the great advice from your experiences. This is our first B2B. We will have to change cabins. I kind of wish we weren't having to, but both were guarantees. Such a great deal, we couldn't pass it up. With a change of location, it will definitely seem like two separate cruises. We're good with it. Hoping for a smooth move to our second cabin.

Thanks again!

Thank you to all for your input. Really appreciate the great advice from your experiences. This is our first B2B. We will have to change cabins. I kind of wish we weren't having to, but both were guarantees. Such a great deal, we couldn't pass it up. With a change of location, it will definitely seem like two separate cruises. We're good with it. Hoping for a smooth move to our second cabin.

Thanks again!

Once you've done a b2b............you may never do a single cruise again!:D

I'm hoping that your reservations are linked through the b2b desk? On turnaround day (end of first cruise) you will have to pack up lose items in your luggage. Your clothing in the closet will be transferred on their hangers along with your luggage.

It's always a good idea to go and find your cabin attendant for your second cruise, introduce yourselves and let him/her know that you are doing a b2b and which cabin you will have.

Once you've done a b2b............you may never do a single cruise again!:D

I'm hoping that your reservations are linked through the b2b desk? On turnaround day (end of first cruise) you will have to pack up lose items in your luggage. Your clothing in the closet will be transferred on their hangers along with your luggage.

It's always a good idea to go and find your cabin attendant for your second cruise, introduce yourselves and let him/her know that you are doing a b2b and which cabin you will have.

i can agree with that......I haven't done a single since I first did a b2b!!

However, as one of our friends found out, count your hangers as she did and didn't get all her clothes transferred as it should have. We moved our own (steward was busy and we had time).....Otherwise I try hard to get the same cabin or one close by.

jul

we did a b2b in feb and i sent in two certificates - one for each wk- sent each one in a seperate envelope. when the credit didn't show up on monday of the lst wk i went to guest services- they sent an e mail to fl. they found the certificate for the 2nd wk but not the first wk- luckily i had brought a copy- took it to guest services- they faxed it to fl. couple of days later (thursday) they "found it" but would not credit it to the lst wk- they held it and credited both certificates to the second wk. i was not happy but they wouldn't do anything about it

so- take copies of the certificate with you and be sure to keep checking your on board credit until it show up

Archived