Has an MSC Cruise Ship Lost Power?

LauraS

Hi, Ally....I pressed your link, and came up with what my OH called the Blue Wall of Death....my computer shut down, and I've had to press the off button and wait....I don't understand why, but I daren't press it again.

Shame, as I was interested in what you were sending!!!:)

Hope it's OK for you-

Jo. x

Hi, Ally....I pressed your link, and came up with what my OH called the Blue Wall of Death....my computer shut down, and I've had to press the off button and wait....I don't understand why, but I daren't press it again.

Shame, as I was interested in what you were sending!!!:)

Hope it's OK for you-

Jo. x

Not sure why the link did that, as its fine for me...

MSC Opera Under Tow Print

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Citing technical programs in an electrical panel, the MSC Opera is being diverted to Nynashamn in Sweden -- under tow, where she will arrive late in the morning, Monday, May 16, according to a company statement. It went on to say that weather conditions favored the towing.

On Sunday, tug boats were reported to be on their way to the ship to assist, while technicians from STX (the shipyard that built the ship) are working to solve the problem. “Not being able to offer its guests the usual standards of service, MSC Cruises is organizing the repatriation of all guests tomorrow from Stockholm,” the company stated.

MSC is issuing credits vouchers to all passengers for the full amount of the cruise to be used by December 2012.

The Opera was near the end of a 10-day Baltic cruise roundtrip from Southampton. The next cruise is scheduled to depart May 17.

I don't dare go back and check it out.....the headline came up, then a blue page with various jargon about being shut down. OH sorted it, but it's thrown some of my passwords out, and e-mail....easily rectified.

How funny!

Jo.

Archived