Skyview Cabin on Triumph

sfaalum2000

Is is directly above the bridge. It is supposed to be a view of the sky but not the water. It is the price of an interior room but w/ a window. I am a little nervous about it since we had a balcony on our last cruise.

I was curious to what you are describing. I went to the carnival website to see.

These are inside cabins but have a window- view is obstructed by a wall. The outside deck of this cabin can be accessed by the cruising public. The doors are located off the side of the hall ways.

I have never heard of them referred to as a skyview.

is this something new? and it is not on the carnival page yet

Is is directly above the bridge. It is supposed to be a view of the sky but not the water. It is the price of an interior room but w/ a window. I am a little nervous about it since we had a balcony on our last cruise.

those are 4js, not skyview cabins. I thought you meant like on one ship they added some special extra large OVs in that area.

Right you have no view of the water because there is a wall outside your window blocking it. You can look up and see the sky above the wall. It will have more motion up front, but fine otherwise. Id take one.

If you ask about 4Js there are quite a few threads about these cabins.

I booked through a Carnival agent and she thought we would like it. I hope she's right. I wonder if they would offer me an upgrade? :)

I was curious to what you are describing. I went to the carnival website to see.

These are inside cabins but have a window- view is obstructed by a wall. The outside deck of this cabin can be accessed by the cruising public. The doors are located off the side of the hall ways.

I have never heard of them referred to as a skyview.

is this something new? and it is not on the carnival page yet

I booked through a Carnival agent and she thought we would like it. I hope she's right. I wonder if they would offer me an upgrade? :)

For free?? You can always pay to upgrade. Not sure why you think they would just offer a upgrade. Iv done 17 with carnival and never been offered one, just for the record.

If the price drops, then you can ask to be upgraded to a higher category that is the same price. Some do this.. just watch the prices.

Archived