Godfather Tour in Naples

taramick

Will be arriving on the Magic in Naples on Sept. 20th would like to know if anyone is forming a group tour for the Godfather tour in Naples on the Sept. 20th. We would like to take this tour but it is a bit pricey for just 2 people I have been told by a tour operator that they have a car that can seat up to 8 people Please advise if interested taramick1@yahoo.com

We did a Godfather Tour with a company called SicilyLife. But it was in Messina, near where several scenes from the Godfather movies were filmed. It was a great tour. I do not know anything about a tour in Naples.

We also did the Godfather Tour with SicilyLife. Lucca was our guide and he was terrific! I would highly recommend this company and Lucca. We visited areas that were more off the beaten path and resulted in a very special day.

We did a Godfather Tour with a company called SicilyLife. But it was in Messina, near where several scenes from the Godfather movies were filmed. It was a great tour. I do not know anything about a tour in Naples.

I wondered about that too but, not being a "Godfather" aficionado, I thought that my assumption about the movies taking place in Sicily was wrong.

Archived