Just off the Epic and wish I was still on :(

jarz85

Well after 11 awesome days we are finally off the Epic... now in Paris for a couple days before heading home!

I was teary getting on the ship and teary getting off it... whenever I think about it I get a little upset, I just loved my first cruise so much!

Will post a review in a week or so with a STACK of pictures (I have 1400 to sort through :eek::eek:

Thanks everyone for all the advice before our criuse, it was over a year in the planning!

Rick

Glad you had as much fun on your first cruise as I did on mine. Loved it so much the cruise reward ink barely had time to dry before I booked the next one. Looking forward to your review because I'm interested in the Epic for our next one (after the Star).

Thanks for your posts rick, me & the family will be taking The Epic back

to Miami in October 2011.

Really looking forward to your review & pics and maybe some tips

Thanks Again, Enjoy paris & a Safe Journey Home.

Roger (Cornwall UK)

Well after 11 awesome days we are finally off the Epic... now in Paris for a couple days before heading home!

I was teary getting on the ship and teary getting off it... whenever I think about it I get a little upset, I just loved my first cruise so much!

Will post a review in a week or so with a STACK of pictures (I have 1400 to sort through :eek::eek:

Thanks everyone for all the advice before our criuse, it was over a year in the planning!

Rick

Glad ya had a good one and see ya on the repo next year!:cool:

Rick

Rick - Glad you enjoyed your first cruise. Have the second one planned yet? LMAO - I can relate to the teary eye. I usually have this depressed feeling when a cruise ends but on the last day of my EPIC cruise, when I was in the atrium waiting to be called off, I was watching the goodbye video from the crew and I started tearing up. I thought to myself, how ridiculous is this. LOL :cool:

The crew on the EPIC was absolutely amazing and the best I have ever experienced. I can't wait to get back.

David

Rick - thanks for your updates from the trip - look forward to your review and photos.

We return to Epic in 80 days - woohoo!!

Enjoy your time in Paris and have a safe trip home.

Greetings from Western Australia :D

Archived