We have boarded!!

billyelliot

Well here we are sat in the buffet! Embarkation went very smooth and we were in our cabin for 12.30. Very nice! just eaten, and 1st impressions of staff? Not good! No smiling faces, not very helpful. A big contrast to RCI which were used to. Looking forward to sale away! Bye!

My parents are on the same cruise - I was sat watching the Ventura webcam waiting for you to set sail when my Mum text me to say you had been delayed. I feel really bad for the poor family left behind. Mum's first impression is the same as yours, not quite RCI, but she'll put up with it for a week ;)

Happy cruising!!

My parents are on the same cruise - I was sat watching the Ventura webcam waiting for you to set sail when my Mum text me to say you had been delayed. I feel really bad for the poor family left behind. Mum's first impression is the same as yours, not quite RCI, but she'll put up with it for a week ;)

Happy cruising!!

Dont worry, we had the same impression when we moved from RCI to P&O but as you can see we have been with P&O three times now. It will be different but you will find things you like about P&O.

Oh dear sail away is delayed! Some poor family hasten off loaded, ambulance waiting on dock side. That's real bad luck, really feel for them

Hope its not jinxed. We had a cardiac arrest in the middle of the atrium on our Ventura cruise 2 weeks ago.

DaiB will buy your trip from you, I'm sure.

WD

No.....never get ther in time:D

Should have let me know sooner.:D

I think I might try Cunard, QG of course:D

Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

Archived