Bathrobes?

LordWinston

Hello fellow cruisers! Quick question -- we have a balcony room on the Sun -- are bathrobes supplied? -- Thanks for the replies!:)

On our first few balcony cruises the robes were in the room when we first entered. On the last (Jan) Jewel balcony we did not have a bathrobe... but a request to our room steward and one was there before dinner... so just ask nicely if one is not in your room. Enjoy!

There are two styles; a waffle-type terry 3/4 robe and a thicker longer one provided in higher bookings.

Both are for your use on board (not at the breakfast buffet please) and are expected to be there when you depart. They offer them for sale, and bill you if they're missing.

(They're also replaced when you put them with towels to be changed.)

My husband was planning on bringing his. I might tell him to leave it home. wonder if they do this on the Pearl.

I wouldn't bother... especially if you are flying... save the room for better things... DH is 6ft and 195 and the robe was fine (we have had both.. the waffel and the terry)... for me at 5 ft... looks like I am a little kid dressing in my mothers clothes.. ;) but served the purpose.

Archived